What Is MMA In The Acrylic Liquid Monomer? Methyl methacrylate or MMA is a connecting agent widely used in artificial nails products. It is included in cosmetic nails preparations utilized in nail and beauty salons All over the world. MMA puts considerably quicker and adheres really tightly to the fingernail more so than other products, and is much cheaper in comparison with other products. But the use of MMA has been associated with unfavorable health effects. How do you realize whether a Product Involves MMA?
- MMA is listed as an established ingredient on the bottle .
- The actual product carries a strong frustrating chemical smell that does not smell like other acrylic liquid monomers.
- The product sets much harder, feels less flexible and is extremely difficult to file.
- The nail extensions are particularly hard or nearly impossible to get rid of by way of usual solvents constructed to remove acrylic nails.
- The product might be less expensive in comparison to other acrylic nail alternatives.